Join InSight to take advantage of sponsorship opportunities
If you are interested in affiliate business partner membership only (not sponsoring or exhibiting at the InSight 2013 Annual Conference), please contact InSight Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility for affiliate membership is open to McKesson, its business partners and other vendors deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors. Membership is corporate.
InSight affiliate members have the opportunity to:
- Attend the InSight Annual Conference (conference materials will be mailed to the key contact), including all open sessions and social events
- Present at the InSight Annual Conference (as invited by the Education Committee)
- Access “Members Only” areas of the InSight website (designated key contact only)
- Participate in the Product Solution Center (PSC) at the InSight Annual Conference
- Secure other sponsorship opportunities
- Access and print member information from the website (Unauthorized use of the member data is strictly prohibited)
$1,500 regular dues per calendar year.
Exhibit Space Application
To request both exhibit space for the InSight 2013 Annual Conference and InSight Membership, submit this completed form along with full payment. Payment may be made by check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express). Checks should be made payable to InSight. Mail all check payments to: InSight Exhibits, 8330 Solutions Center, Chicago, IL 60677-8003 or fax credit card payments to 312.644.0575.
In order to exhibit at the InSight 2013 Annual Conference, your company must be a current McKesson Business Partner or an InSight Business Affiliate. All InSight Business Affiliates must be approved by McKesson. If you are not a current approved McKesson Business Affiliate, submit your request.
Once your application is received, it is entered into a review process generally lasting 14 business days. At the end of the review process, an e-mail notification will be sent to the identified contact either approving or denying the exhibit request. If you have any questions on the status of your application to become an approved McKesson Business Affiliate, please contact Lisa Carideo, McKesson, at email@example.com.
Once InSight has confirmed your approval with McKesson, your application will be processed. Consultants may exhibit only if they are approved McKesson Business Partners. If you are unsure of your membership status, please contact InSight at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.321.6839.
Note: Products or solutions that compete with McKesson or with an approved McKesson business partner are not authorized to participate with InSight.
Affiliate membership does not include:
- Attendance at other affiliate member-sponsored workshops without invitation from sponsor
- Attendance at educational sessions deemed closed by the InSight Education Committee
- Voting rights on issues submitted to the individual membership