Access support tools, product information, McKesson news and more on the McKesson Customer Portal.
The McKesson Customer Portal™ is your single point of access for support, product information, news and more. The McKesson Customer Portal features:
- Detailed product support information, including support manuals and contact phone numbers
- Product news, including release overviews and alerts
- Webinar recordings, white papers, success stories and presentations all featured on the library page of each product community
- Education course offerings
- Events calendar
- Change request tracker
- General McKesson product news, McKesson customer news, industry news and news especially for the hospital executive (CXO Outreach)
Quick Links Point You to Frequently Used Sites
The McKesson Customer Portal also provides you with one-click access to the following resources:
- Submit and Manage Service Orders (Cases) – Enter a new service order, manage an existing request or search the KNOVA knowledge base
- McKesson Download Central – Gain quick and easy access to the latest software and documentation updates for McKesson products
- Clinical Inquirer – Support site for ClaimCheck®, CodeReview® and Medicare CodeReview® products
- McKesson.com – Visit McKesson’s public Website for all company and product information and sales inquiries
- RelayHealth.com – Visit RelayHealth’s public Website to learn about solutions for connecting hospitals to payors, patients, physicians, pharmacies and financial institutions
- InSight Website – Easily go back and forth between the InSight Website and the McKesson Customer Portal
Subscribe to the QuickNotes E-Mail to Find Out What’s New
Subscribe to QuickNotes on the McKesson Customer Portal. QuickNotes is a monthly e-mail communication notifying you of the latest news posted to the McKesson Customer Portal.
Not Registered? Register Now!
1. Visit the McKesson Customer Portal™
2. Click on “Not a member yet? Click to register!”
3. Complete the form, including your McKesson customer number. You can obtain your customer number from your CIO (or equivalent) or from your McKesson client executive. Your customer number is also included on all McKesson billing statements and invoices.