Join InSight and start networking now
Networking with peers who use the same McKesson solutions, honing technical skills through in-person education at our Annual Conference and participating in the product enhancement process are benefits our consultant members have always enjoyed as InSight members.
Now InSight is providing our consultant community with these opportunities – and many more – in 2013. Join or renew your consultant membership now to access exclusive new benefits to help you address your workplace challenges.
Eligibility for consultant membership is open to any person who is contracted to work at an organization that is a license holder of McKesson products and is sponsored by that organization. Consultant membership must be approved and validated, therefore applications and Verification of Contractual Agreement Forms must be submitted no later than eight weeks prior to the beginning of the InSight Annual Conference each year to be eligible for attendance at the Annual Conference.
As a consultant member, you have the opportunity to:
- Attend the InSight Annual Conference and select education sessions
- Learn about the InSight Annual Conference before other McKesson customers
- Access to view/download all conference proceedings/handouts
- Eligibility for obtaining continuing education credits
- Full access to all website tools/resources on insight-net.org
- Ability to view, submit and comment on CSEs (Enhancements)
- Ability to attend all InSight hosted webinars including website trainings
- Access to InSight's member directory (*Unauthorized use of the member data is strictly prohibited and will be grounds for termination with InSight. Visit InSight's Member Policies for further information.)
- Ability to view, reply and begin new discussions through InSight's discussion forums
New year-round offerings for 2013:
- Access to a larger base of McKesson customers through InSight's launch of the Community Membership membership model
- Ability to partake in year-round sponsorship opportunities (subject to InSight approval)
- Private access to the newly created Consultant Private Community area on the website
- Access to unique and timely industry content through InSight's revamped member e-newsletter, NewsLink
- Opportunity to participate in the InSight Rewards Program
$395 per calendar year for new and renewing members. Membership begins on January 1 and ends December 31. *Membership will not be prorated for members wishing to join after January 1.
Join InSight today!
Submit your information for consultant membership status through the online form. Consultants will receive invoices for dues once the approval process is completed. Members must certify eligibility annually for this type of membership.
Become a Consultant Member
Consultant membership does not include:
- Eligibility to attend education sessions deemed closed by the InSight Education Committee
- Voting privileges
- Eligibility to hold elected or appointed positions