Education is an integral piece of the InSight 2012 Annual Conference. Below are some of the hot topics that will be addressed in certain education sessions during the conference.
Paragon for non-Paragon Users
Discover your Options
Come learn about Paragon at one of two sessions on Wednesday, Sept. 12 from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. These sessions are for STAR 2000™, Series 2000™ and HealthQuest™ customers who want an introduction to Paragon from either a revenue cycle perspective or from a clinical perspective. In addition to an overview of Paragon, both sessions will feature a first-hand account from an organization that has chosen to migrate to Paragon. They will cover overall customer experience, lessons learned, and why Paragon was ultimately the right choice for their organization. Experience a live demonstration of Paragon in the Product Solution Center (PSC) from 4:15 to 4:45 p.m.
Better Health 2020TM
Discover New Solutions
Join us at an optional breakfast session on Thursday, Sept. 13 from 7:00 to 8:00 a.m. for the Understanding Better Health 2020TM session. We know you're focused on cost reduction, demonstrating meaningful use and navigating increased regulatory complexity. At the same time, organizations like yours need a path to the future as you begin to coordinate patient care beyond your boundaries and adjust for at-risk payment models. With customers in virtually every healthcare segment, McKesson has an unmatched 360° perspective of healthcare and what it takes to solve the complex issues of today and tomorrow. Our Better Health 2020™ future-focused strategy positions you to use healthcare IT more strategically — for better business, better care and better connectivity. Learn more at this year's InSight Annual Conference!
Optimize Resources and Processes
As healthcare organizations strive to achieve compliance with mandates from the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and related benchmarks for improved health outcomes, care delivery and reduced costs, they are seeking new resources to streamline operating models and adapt business strategies. Through education sessions and networking opportunities, InSight members and McKesson representatives will offer valuable instruction to address process improvements and optimized use of current tools to support these new processes.
Advance toward ICD-10 Compliance
Your ICD-10 migration plan should be well underway but you probably still have questions and concerns on how to get to full compliance by the new proposed date of Oct. 1, 2014. Education sessions related to ICD-10 will help you address your compliance challenges and provide an opportunity to ask questions of our experts. Sessions include:
- 53 ICD-10 Integration EC2000 and Pathways Compliance Advisor
- 176 ICD-10 Drill Down Panel
- 192 HealthQuest ICD-10 Planning & Testing Approach
- 196 ICD-10 STAR Roundtable
- 218 A Discussion: Paragon and Horizon Physician Survival Strategies for ICD-10
- 250 ICD-10 Delayed? Now What Do We Do?
Optimize your Products to Achieve your Goals
Meaningful use is still a top priority in Healthcare IT. InSight and McKesson are committed to providing the education you need to address Stage 1 requirements and prepare for Stage 2. This year, you will find a series of sessions covering customer experiences along with guidance on how to sustain and improve your performance. Sessions include:
- 27 Achieving MU in a Multi-facility Organization with Competing Timelines and Foreign Applications
- 118 Horizon Clinicals Stage 1 Meaningful Use Overview
- 119 Horizon Clinicals Stage 2 Meaningful Use Overview
- 121 Horizon and Paragon Update on Clinical Quality Measures
- 141 Paragon: Stage 1 and Stage 2 Meaningful Use Update – Part 1
- 142 Paragon: Stage 1 and Stage 2 Meaningful Use Update – Part 2
- 169 Overview of Content for ARRA Stage 2 Clinical Quality Measures
- 215 Adventures in Adaptability – Baptist Healthcare System's Meaningful Use Journey
- 242 Horizon and Paragon Meaningful Use Stage 2 – Patient Engagement and Care Coordination
Product Line Updates
Discover Product Capabilities
The McKesson product teams will review current enhancements, strategic planning initiatives and major achievements, as well as take questions during the Product Line Updates. Discover how the key business problems in your healthcare environment are being resolved by McKesson solutions and have your questions answered directly by McKesson leadership.