Optimize Your Conference Education
The education sessions at the InSight 2012 Annual Conference helped attendees optimize their current McKesson tools and discover solutions and resources to help their organization achieve its goals around meaningful use and ICD-10.
Fellow users and McKesson product experts provided new knowledge, tips and best practices that could be implemented immediately upon attendees' return to their facility.
Optimize your conference experience by downloading available session handouts or session recordings (new for 2012!).
Please Note: Product line updates and product-focused education sessions are intended only for McKesson customers who hold a license to the product(s) being discussed in each session. Handouts are subject to availability per the individual session's speakers. Due to the proprietary nature of the content, McKesson-led sessions may not have handouts available on the InSight website or during the sessions. These sessions are noted on the website by having a file titled "No presentation available.pptx."
InSight members, McKesson Provider Technologies product experts and complementary solutions providers came together at the InSight 2012 Annual Conference in Anaheim, Calif., Sept. 11-14, 2012 to take advantage of hundreds of education sessions, many networking opportunities and the Product Solution Center (PSC). Attendees left Anaheim with the knowledge they need to optimize current McKesson tools and the preparation for future challenges.
Highlights from the InSight 2012 Annual Conference include:
- 230+ education sessions designed to help attendees address critical initiatives such as Meaningful Use and ICD-10, and learn more about McKesson’s Better Health 2020TM strategy and Paragon for non-Paragon users
- Keynote presentation from adventure racer Robyn Benincasa
- CIO Forum for organization leaders to discuss successes and challenges with McKesson leadership
- A comprehensive products and services exhibition in the Product Solution Center (PSC) featuring McKesson and dozens of its top industry partners
- Networking receptions every evening
- InSight 2012 Annual Conference Blog and social media conversations on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn